• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to be confused with the Wright brothers... The Wright borthers had nothing to do with airplanes... they opened up a succesful chain of bordellos and whore houses that catered to pilots. Ever notice that most of your strip clubs are right near airports.. Thank the Wright Borthers for that...

I got the job!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the job! Like someone else said...the interview was the most relaxing one I've been on. They really went out of their way to make us feel at ease. I can't wait to start!

Congrats j41. I assume from your profile you are an independence pilot? I was in the pilot mail room yesterday and saw the list of upcoming interviewees. Of the 60 people or so on the list I would say almost half were from independence. So many of your colleagues from over there will interview in the upcoming month. According to this list most were getting interviews because they were at the AirInc conference last week in DC. What class are you in?

Congrats. Welcome.

Congrats J41. When did you interview, and when did they call you with the good news?

Congrats! Great news. Good luck over here. I really hope that we'll be a good fit for you and your family.

Thanks everyone. I think this will be a very good move for me. I'll be in the September 26th class along with at least 2 other Independence pilots. I'm glad to hear that there are more of the FLYi guys getting interviews.

One more thing....GO STEELERS!! Gotta go watch the game!

Latest resources

Back