Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j41driver

Hi all -

I got the call for the interview!! Any suggestions for some good gouge? Thanks!

Take care,

j41driver

The interview is very straight-forward. Its all "Tell me about a time..." Think about some good and bad decisions you've made, and have a good customer service story.

180ToTheMarker said:
The interview is very straight-forward. Its all "Tell me about a time..." Think about some good and bad decisions you've made, and have a good customer service story.

Thanks!

I'll also add that it was the most relaxed interview process I've ever had. Very friendly people down there. It's all TMAT's.

Hope I am wrong, but I think not being a current Captain will hurt you. They should not have called if this is the case, but I believe it will be tough considering most of your competetion will will captains. If nothing else it will be good experience for you. Don't believe them when they say they want to hire everone...I know too many good guys not to get it when all went well during the interview. Either way I wish you the best. Good luck!

I was hired while I was an fo for Midatlantic. I had been a captain at Allegheny for almost 4 years prior to that. The interview is all TMAT type questions and good luck. I have been here for & months and love it. I am on the 717 and hold a line already. I only did 1 month on reserve.

Good luck!!

All the gouge info is right on. Be yourself and have some good decision making stories in your pocket. Most of my TMAAT questions were about decisions - toughest, best, one you used a lot of other people's input, etc.

I can actually say that I enjoyed the interview. Be social with the group while your waiting, smile and let them know your happy to be there.

The worst part is the wait to find out. I interviewed on he 28th of July and was called by Klaus on 10 Aug. for a class on 6 Sep

Hope to see you there, good luck!

One thing I can offer and was discussing this with some of the folks that do the interviews... When you get asked questions like "how would you rate yourself as a pilot?" or something to that affect, that is not the time to be humble. Do not use words like "average".
Tell them you're the greatest thing to come down the road since the Wright Borthers or Airtran is damn lucky to have me in their cockpits... Thats the kind of answers they are looking for... Don't be arrogant about it, but you get the idea.. Good luck..

Latest resources

Back