• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran interview list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know guys who were called within 2 weeks and guys who were on the list in March who have yet to be called. There seems to be no method to the madness.

Keep in mine that the list posted in the crew room is a list of resumes that have been approved and sent to the VP of Flight Ops. At this point he may or may not approve the candidate for the interview. The list goes to the crew room so the line pilots can see if anyone they know is on it. If there is anything we would like to add about a certain person, well it only takes an email.

With this being said if you are on the list chances are pretty darn good you will get called. It can come quick or take a few weeks.

All my recs got interviews and are now here with each and every one happy as can be.

Good luck to all.

BigEasy

Actually things are done a little different now. Klaus now approves the resumes before they are posted in the crew lounge (this is a recent change). Also, Greta recently decided to move on to other things and Stephanie now has a new coordinator, Sarah (who is in ATL not MCO!). I would expect the time between "being on the list" and "being called in for an interview" to become a relatively quick process now (unlike before). I also expect they will start scheduling interviews weeks/months in advance.

They still have a lot more to hire this year if they plan on keeping true to the original 280 number. So hopefully those waiting will get a call soon!! :D

Firm Aircraft (B737) Deliveries
2006--13 (remainder of the year)
2007--19
2008--18
2009--15
2010--10

Total*--75

That means they need a lot more pilots! As always, things are great and Airtran is progressing. We are in the process of implementing CASS and Flica (Pref-Bid, with real-time trip trades). things are only getting better.

Life is good!
AF

Last edited:
I don't think flica is preferential bidding? It's free bidpro with realtime trades after a scheduler pushes the button. It does have an open time pot, however no guarantee that scheduling won't give open time to reserves.

newnan said:
I don't think flica is preferential bidding? It's free bidpro with realtime trades after a scheduler pushes the button. It does have an open time pot, however no guarantee that scheduling won't give open time to reserves.

sorry. I guess I didnt do enough research on it. Still should work better than the current system. The flight attendants seem to love it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back