• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran info - quiet in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suggest we stop responding to Chucks relentless flamebait, or all flamebait for that matter. By getting into a pissing match with these guys, all it really does is make us look colectively childish even if our comebacks are better.

no way. this is great. pure entertainment.. keep m comming you (little) kids ! im laughing my ass off over here.

Einstein said:
You don't know who I am. So let's keep it at that. As for this idiot that calls himself 737pylot, why don't you research this thread and see who attacked who? You want to talk aviation, then we will talk aviation. You want to name call and come on with the personal attacks, don't get your panties in a wad when I fire back. Plain and simple.

"Firing back?!" Funny, I've always thought of you as the instigator. In fact, isn't that why you keep getting banned? If you still don’t see things the same way, try leading by example & I promise you won’t encounter as much friction.

P.S. BTW, I liked your unedited version better. It came across more civil.

Real Simple!

Folks, its real simple...Just put Einstein on your ignore list....Just click on User CP update the ignore list and poof, the a'hole is gone! You can see that he (assuming he's even a man) posts, but there's nothing there (not that there's anything to his posts)! The sad part, is even though this loser keeps getting banned for one reason or another he shows up again.
Truth be it though, he is a chicken sh*t! All he's gonna do is hide behind his computer throwing stones and insults. The boy is a cry baby, you almost have to feel sorry for him......NOT!

737 Pylt said:
Folks, its real simple...Just put Einstein on your ignore list....Just click on User CP update the ignore list and poof, the a'hole is gone! You can see that he (assuming he's even a man) posts, but there's nothing there (not that there's anything to his posts)! The sad part, is even though this loser keeps getting banned for one reason or another he shows up again.
Truth be it though, he is a chicken sh*t! All he's gonna do is hide behind his computer throwing stones and insults. The boy is a cry baby, you almost have to feel sorry for him......NOT!

Never threw a stone at a computer. You need to come up with something better if you want to trash me. As for crying, seems YOU do enough of that by looking at your posts. You call me a chicken sh*t, (your words, not mine) and you wonder why I am not banned. Funny though, you seem to follow me all over this board. Get over your infactuation and if you look in the mirror, you will see your problem. I bet your head is as big as an elephants.

Get over your infactuation and if you look in the mirror, you will see your problem. I bet your head is as big as an elephants.

Quiet pausibly the smartist thing Ienstien has ever poasted. You bedder lissen up 737, becaus youve just been scooled.

Why is it, the second that anything gets posted about AirTran, the Uppercrusts / Einstein's / whoever come out and start slinging mud?

Did they get turned down at an interview or something? :D

p.s. Uppercrust, what happened to your stupid-a*s gay pride parade avatar? Betcha board mons made you take it down (or took it down for you). You think the board mons would start watching IP's for duplicates when people create new screen names after they get banned.

p.s.s. AirTran isn't anywhere NEAR dead. Let's see here, profitable for the last several YEARS during the worst downturn in the industry, growing nicely at a pace of 2 or 3 aircraft a month. Common fleet type for maintenance purposes (rotables are usually the same between the 717 and 737) so no extra costs outside of pilot training. A growth plan that's smart, consistent with their previous growth, and doesn't over-extend the company. The ONLY low-cost-carrier with a business class section and satellite XM radio ($250,000 per aircraft cheaper than JB).

I could go on, but no reason to. I predict AirTran sticks around for a good, long time. Hope I didn't upset your bubble. ;)

Lear70 said:
Why is it, the second that anything gets posted about AirTran, the Uppercrusts / Einstein's / whoever come out and start slinging mud?

Did they get turned down at an interview or something? :D

p.s. Uppercrust, what happened to your stupid-a*s gay pride parade avatar? Betcha board mons made you take it down (or took it down for you). You think the board mons would start watching IP's for duplicates when people create new screen names after they get banned.

p.s.s. AirTran isn't anywhere NEAR dead. Let's see here, profitable for the last several YEARS during the worst downturn in the industry, growing nicely at a pace of 2 or 3 aircraft a month. Common fleet type for maintenance purposes (rotables are usually the same between the 717 and 737) so no extra costs outside of pilot training. A growth plan that's smart, consistent with their previous growth, and doesn't over-extend the company. The ONLY low-cost-carrier with a business class section and satellite XM radio ($250,000 per aircraft cheaper than JB).

I could go on, but no reason to. I predict AirTran sticks around for a good, long time. Hope I didn't upset your bubble. ;)

Lear:
That about sums it up.
You see people like Einstein/chuck/sky rocket (whatever screen name he's hiding behind) didn't make it successful in their career. Probably got turned down by Air Tran, and got the piss beat out of him while in High School (that's assuming he even graduated or is even out of HS.)
Then numerous PM's from him with his name calling, and me calling him on it, instead of being a man about it, he sits there and calls you names from behind his computer. Well, its real simple, just ignore him....Eventually he'll go the way of chuck yogurt/lawman/sky fly, because the funny thing is, he's not even smart...All his posts reek of hatred. Sooner or later he'll pop up under a new name spewing his bile and get himself banned AGAIN. It's just too bad he's nothing more than a chicken sh*t hiding behind a computer!
As far as Air Tran goes, my hat's off to them, they seem to have a great product, and are able to make money at it. I wish them the best....

Phaedrus said:
Quiet pausibly the smartist thing Ienstien has ever poasted. You bedder lissen up 737, becaus youve just been scooled.

Phay-DUDE!!! Aw Yeaahh! Now you be speeking in a langwidge dat I be understanding.

How comes you aints chillin at da cement pond! Da Brewskies are cold and I gots one wit your name on it, bro!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back