AirTran info - quiet in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uppercrust said:
Don't even try to explain a concept like work rules to these guys. Funny thing is, heard it through a bird, they will be taking pay cuts plus duty limits and rigs are going to change. And the change is not good.

Wow, you're loosing your touch! That's the worst example of flame-bait I've seen on this board in a while......and considering the juvenile tactics of some on this board that's saying a lot.

Einstein said:
Sounds like poor staffing levels to me. Why bust your hump? You guys ever hear about Reserve Time and Duty Limits? Get a clue.
Don't you just love it when a MORON tells someone to get a clue!
I see chuck is alive and well on the chicken side!

737 Pylt said:
Don't you just love it when a MORON tells someone to get a clue!
I see chuck is alive and well on the chicken side!

Considering your company is about DEAD, name calling should be the last thing you do. So if you want to see a bitter moron, go look in the mirror.

Einstein said:
Considering your company is about DEAD, name calling should be the last thing you do. So if you want to see a bitter moron, go look in the mirror.

Chuck, or is it sky fly, or sky rocket.....What ever chicken name you're hiding behind...Just answer the question...Why is it you hate Air Tran and Delta so much? Air Midwest is doing just fine, so why the grudge??
And they said that UAL and US Air was dead too!

Don't know about Air Midwest because I don't work for them. I don't have anything against any airline, its just certain employees who work for certain airlines that I have a problem with. Mainly idiots like yourself who attack because you are bitter as hell about others not feeling sorry for you and joining in your "Pooor litttlllle mmeee. My company is chapter 11, you should feel my pain. " Go cry somewhere else. I for one couldn't care less.

Einstein said:
Don't know about Air Midwest because I don't work for them. I don't have anything against any airline, its just certain employees who work for certain airlines that I have a problem with. Mainly idiots like yourself who attack because you are bitter as hell about others not feeling sorry for you and joining in your "Pooor litttlllle mmeee. My company is chapter 11, you should feel my pain. " Go cry somewhere else. I for one couldn't care less.

My apologies, Midwest Express.

You see, this is how clueless you truly are...And just proves that you are a nutless wonder. When, in any of my posts have I ever asked someone to "feel my pain?" Do a search, I'll wait....In the meantime, if you'll notice, I only go on the offensive when some chicken sh*t like you hides behind his computer throwing stones. As a matter of fact, you'll never find another human being less bitter than me. You see chuck, if DL fails, I have my backup career to take care of my family....Losers, rather chickens like you, like to start the flaim bait, throwing insults, becuase obviously you were beat silly as a school boy. I challenge you to try and make 1 single post where you can't insult anyone....You can't. You're still a scared little cry baby!
Now run along school boy, there's nothing here for you!

So what is up with da tranny?

Steady as she goes...other than checking the news daily waiting for the big announcement regarding the Indianapolis operation, I think no news is good news.

Last edited:
737 Pylt said:
My apologies, Midwest Express.

You see, this is how clueless you truly are...And just proves that you are a nutless wonder. When, in any of my posts have I ever asked someone to "feel my pain?" Do a search, I'll wait....In the meantime, if you'll notice, I only go on the offensive when some chicken sh*t like you hides behind his computer throwing stones. As a matter of fact, you'll never find another human being less bitter than me. You see chuck, if DL fails, I have my backup career to take care of my family....Losers, rather chickens like you, like to start the flaim bait, throwing insults, becuase obviously you were beat silly as a school boy. I challenge you to try and make 1 single post where you can't insult anyone....You can't. You're still a scared little cry baby!
Now run along school boy, there's nothing here for you!

It's not "throwing stones", it's freedom of speech. Again, I really don't care what happens to you or your backup career. Makes no difference in my life what the hell you do. You seem like a bitter person who hates anyone who doesn't agree with you. Your physical threats in your P.M.'s are laughable. Does mommy know you are posting such threats? So just do me a favor, GO AWAY.

Einstein said:
It's not "throwing stones", it's freedom of speech. Again, I really don't care what happens to you or your backup career. Makes no difference in my life what the hell you do. You seem like a bitter person who hates anyone who doesn't agree with you. Your physical threats in your P.M.'s are laughable. Does mommy know you are posting such threats? So just do me a favor, GO AWAY.
So.....let me see......combine an imbecile with an extra long recess......and whammo.......flightinfo gets a little entertainment.........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back