AirTran exec to be new CEO at Air Canada

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reusing what I said regarding somebody's Facebook post:

I wasn't aware that we were exporting toxic waste to Canada.

Good riddance, you won't be missed. Aren't there any other foreign carriers who want the remaining two?

Good luck....

Last edited:
He was from Lufthansa.... took a leave of absence.... came to USA and bounced around until landing at Airtran. Superiority complex and disdain for pilots. Would rather see a high rate of turnover than professional career minded pilots. Really keen on ab initio programs. Failed experiment at Airtran with a former crew scheduler. Do not trust a word that he says. Now the pilots up north get to deal with him. vorsichtig

He was from Lufthansa.... took a leave of absence.... came to USA and bounced around until landing at Airtran. Superiority complex and disdain for pilots. Would rather see a high rate of turnover than professional career minded pilots. Really keen on ab initio programs. Failed experiment at Airtran with a former crew scheduler. Do not trust a word that he says. Now the pilots up north get to deal with him. vorsichtig

He wasn't a Lufthansa pilot.

My bad ... I thought he trained with them and then took a leave of absence.... either way el grande ******************************'
(feminine hygiene product)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back