Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Caveman

Grandpa
Just got an e-mail from our JS coordinator that Airtran has dropped the $25 fee for multiple JS. Good going guys. In all fairness I never found it to be an issue. I was never charged even though there was more than one of us. Still, it's nice to finally have it gone. Kudos.

Most had no clue how to charge it anyway or never did charge it.

Well then I should play the lottery more often. Tried riding three times out of ATL and got charged all three times. $34 and change with taxes. That policy was the crappiest policy on the crappy policy list. I knew the pilots hated it, hope you didn't have to give anything up to get rid of it.

Well then I should play the lottery more often. Tried riding three times out of ATL and got charged all three times. $34 and change with taxes. That policy was the crappiest policy on the crappy policy list. I knew the pilots hated it, hope you didn't have to give anything up to get rid of it.

It appears that we have not given up anything to get this - company just decided to eliminate it. (note - I am far from "in the know")
Is this perhaps a signal from the company that they are ready to sit down and truly negotiate?
I am cautiously optimistic...

I actually had a captain give me the $ back when I j.s. once. When I politely declined the cash he said that I could not ride unless I took it. If that doesnt prove its a crap policy nothing does. Stand up guy I might add. I will never forget that. Initials were G.L. 737 cpt

Thank you guys at Airtran for working on this. I know that you guys have been trying to get rid of this for the rest of us for a long time. Again thanks!

I actually had a captain give me the $ back when I j.s. once. When I politely declined the cash he said that I could not ride unless I took it. If that doesnt prove its a crap policy nothing does. Stand up guy I might add. I will never forget that. Initials were G.L. 737 cpt[/quote]

Why was General Lee flying an Airtran aircraft?

Thanks guys for getting it changed!!!!

Mike

Latest resources

Back