Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Drops $25 Jumpseat Fee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job, Citrus pilots. I may have to not pick on PCL anymore this week after reading this. ;)

When I was an agent I just assigned the seat and said "get on".
Ditto...the gate agent always had discretion to waive most fees. I always thought it was stupid when I was there, so I chose to never enforce it. I just reminded every jumpseater that it was me waiving the fee and not to expect it every time.

I only charged the people that were rude. So be nice, people. That said, I'm so glad to be out of the customer service game.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom