• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep your ********************ing beer!

I'd love to put this ^^^ to the test:)

Lonely beer...waiting to be drank

Listen man, M&As suck. Don't give yourself a divorce, heart attack or anything that makes you less happy- piss on me if it's cathartic, but don't let it take root

Last edited:
Should have bid over sooner. Your not going to find much sympathy from many Southwest Pilots. Take it to your message board. Or file another DRC!

That's assuming he COULD bid over.
The bid is not in seniority order so those that WANT to bid over very often CAN'T bid over.
Not as simple as you would think.

Oh and by the way. Fly and do the procedures that every other Southwest Crew does. I could give a $hit about what you did at your previous carrier.

:bawling:

OK, nose wheel first right?

Not an approved procedure. Nice try. Not like that happens everyday either.

No. It won't be the end. This just cements the fact that I am going to take a $40,000 pay cut. So excuse me for not being ecstatic./QUOTE]

Listen guys, anyone who thinks they are going to make less money over here just does not understand how SWA works. We are different, and you can make more money here working less. Ask yourself this question, why would a super senior guy like Bruce Bronson (awesome guys by the way, first class, and a blast to fly with) come over to SWA ASAP? To make less money? He turns 65 next year with no hope of upgrade at SWA. He did it for the money, because no matter what you think, you will make more here. Just relax, and enjoy, the water is warm, come on in and stop fighting so hard.

Latest resources

Back