• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran cuts 175

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not just a job.....it is what it is....nothing is guaranteed....someone could buy US.

Try and be happy....I don't care what you say SWA is better than AAI ever dreamed of being. And that comes from the words of fellow AAI pilots. You had not put too much time in....I've been here 8 years...still enjoy every minute of it. Oh and by the way I was on reserve for 5 years.

It is just a job but you have to enjoy what your doing...

I could care less about the left seat...it will come.

It's not just a job.....it is what it is....nothing is guaranteed....someone could buy US.

Try and be happy....I don't care what you say SWA is better than AAI ever dreamed of being. And that comes from the words of fellow AAI pilots. You had not put too much time in....I've been here 8 years...still enjoy every minute of it. Oh and by the way I was on reserve for 5 years.

It is just a job but you have to enjoy what your doing...

I could care less about the left seat...it will come.

I'm not saying AAI was better. I'm saying the AAI guys got screwed. I like the guys/gals I fly with. Haven't met anyone I don't like at SWA. Pretty much the same at AAI. I just don't like the way we were integrated. Like I said. If you ever get stapled let me know how it feels.

The training dept in Dallas has been turning out FAT capts as fast as they can since January...looks like it's going to continue thru the summer at least. Good for them, they absolutely deserve to "capture" every SW captain seat that they can.

And if you need to blame someone blame SWAPA / ALPA.

Maybe we got played by SWA but it's the unions job to protect the members not the company's job!

Blame yourselves. The unions can't protect cowards and idiots from themselves.

Just FYI, the phrase is, "I couldn't care less." To state otherwise means that you care.

Course unions need cowards and idiots to stay in power.
Useful idiots are never in short supply in a union.

Latest resources

Back