• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran CEO takes a crack at the Republic/Midwest Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice Comment...I guess people forget Airtran is just Value Jet, only kept the AirTran name in the merger so people would forget the MIA incident.

AirTran could fall just has hard has any of the other carriers loosing money now

Nice Comment...I guess people forget Airtran is just Value Jet, only kept the AirTran name in the merger so people would forget the MIA incident.
For your future posts, its Valujet. Spell it correctly, and it makes you look like you know what you are talking about.

It is so comical when people bring up the valuejet crash. What does that have to do with anything? That crash only got so much attention because Delta VIPs knew a lot of the CNN VIPs and kept it in the news to try and hurt the competition. The fact is they are one of the few airlines that had a crash that was NOT crew error.

Interesting AirTran post results in infantile "value jet" response within two posts.

When is everyone going to give up on this place (FI). Worthless.

ALPA AAI won't think it's funny when he references the Republic 190 CA and especially FO rates during their 6th year of negotiations.

If it were my money, I know what ticket I would buy. Hint: it wouldn't be the blue baby smurf jet.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back