• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Can't Pay Correctly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong. There was at least one yesterday. So it's still happening.

What Jeht asked was:

and I hear there are a bunch of Captains flying right seat, tell me this is not true.........
So, while even one is too many, there are not a "bunch" of them, thankfully.

Just a few unfrozen caveman pilots that haven't quite figured it out yet.

Ty one on :cool:

Last edited:
Im sitting reserve today on the 737 and got a call from screw scheduling. They actually asked if I would fly an FO trip to MSP and back. They didn't seem to be too surprised when I turned them down. It seems as though they are having a very difficult time finding a$$ holes to do it. Hopefully we will have a few recalls shortly. All it takes is Unity against the Man.

Im sitting reserve today on the 737 and got a call from screw scheduling. They actually asked if I would fly an FO trip to MSP and back. They didn't seem to be too surprised when I turned them down. It seems as though they are having a very difficult time finding a$$ holes to do it. Hopefully we will have a few recalls shortly. All it takes is Unity against the Man.

This was nothing more than a "punishment furlough" done by a spiteful management team that didn't get their way with the TA(s) and laughable pay cut proposals. Why else were so few LOAs approved?

I'm glad as early as September that the Mickey Mouse Club is finding out they have some pilot staffing issues. Looks like they put a quarter in there a$$es and played themselves.

As far as the Captains voluntarily sitting in the right seat, that’s just bad kharma. What goes around comes around my greedy selfish coworkers.

I agree that the number of Captains flying left seat is very few. Hopefully the ones that are have been enlightened. I was displaced and will not wear my Capt. stripes mostly because I don't want to be mistaken for a Capt. flying right seat, partly because I am an FO now and I wear the uniform of my position. This is a personal choice, not "hatin" on anyone who chooses to do otherwise. Peace out!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...McMilf '08

Post of the Week

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. Post of the week.

Ty

This was nothing more than a "punishment furlough" done by a spiteful management team that didn't get their way with the TA(s) and laughable pay cut proposals. Why else were so few LOAs approved?

I'm glad as early as September that the Mickey Mouse Club is finding out they have some pilot staffing issues. Looks like they put a quarter in there a$$es and played themselves.

As far as the Captains voluntarily sitting in the right seat, that’s just bad kharma. What goes around comes around my greedy selfish coworkers.

Just finished my first month back on reserve duty. 22 hours of block, 71.5 hours of credit (including 3 vacation days), 1 day of urping. Only got used only 5 reserve days with 3 overnights away from home. Sat at home 10 reserve days. I would be surprised if any reserve CAs had over 80 hours credit.

I hope the company doesn't figure out they are fat on captains and short on FO's or another 20-30 guys will see a seat swap with 50% paycut. I am very surprised that I have not been asked to fly FO since March 2007.

BTW - think those Steelers will look any better this week?

Well, the O-Line couldn't look any worse (who knows, maybe we'll try calling some different plays this game).

Ravens are weak, so we should win handily on MNF!

Latest resources

Back