• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran announces BOS/IAD & JBL trumps it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Airtran Fanatic get over it. All we are is a airline full of scabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we get no respect, because we all here at Airtran, stab each other in the back!!!!

Me fail english? Unpossible!

i hate,

I think you need another tick mark next to that 9. Otherwise, that's a very wide 190 if its 9' wider than a 717. The ones Ive seen arent that wide...

But i agree, the 190 is the nicer of the two airplanes in arguably every category.

Just to clarify the E190

Sorry, Just looked it up in the manual. The wing span is 9' wider than the B717 and the cabin is 2cm thinner. Yes 2cm. the isle is also 10" wide then most plane. must be for the rather large present day customer.

The only thing I do not understand, is why any of you even bother with a response to this worthless thread, since it was obviously posted to excite two pilot groups. ( which it already has). Leave him be, he is an idiot.

IHATE PLANES said:
NWA and USAir are chomping at the bit for these planes, because they are proven $ makers in this rotten industry.

How is anything proven about these planes? Aren't just 4 of them flying right now? (E190's)

UAL'01 said:
The only thing I do not understand, is why any of you even bother with a response to this worthless thread, since it was obviously posted to excite two pilot groups. ( which it already has). Leave him be, he is an genius.
......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

HoursHore said:
How is anything proven about these planes? Aren't just 4 of them flying right now? (E190's)
Lots of problems with Honeywell software the first 6 months on the 170, but that problem seems to be ironed out. I think Embraer has delivered close to 100 E-jets. The 190 will have it's teething problems(as the 320 picked up a few of the routes), but all in all they will work just fine in a few months as more spares come on line.

IHATE PLANES said:
9' wider that a 737-300,500. with no middle seat.

:confused:
737 interior width 11' 7"
E190 interior width 9' 0"

lowecur said:
Is that the one Ty sold you for $600? You must have procured for the Pentagon before going Civilian.

Nope, sorry, I'm on the 717 and have never met Ty. I was never in the military either. Makes you wrong two more times. Back to my basement to watch my broken clock be right twice a day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back