• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran and the LOA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I understand the latest email correctly as to mean that the latest vote is suspended and they will revote in November or this one counts, but they are going to re-vote then?

Anyone else smell a rat?

These guys are working real hard to not have their hands tied with this thing.

Yes another wise one from a former TWA a guy, I love how you guys blame Alpa national for what happened to you guys. When it fact it was your own MEC, one of your elected line guys that was screaming to sign off on the contract so the merger with American would take place. Now that guy has a management job, and yet you continue to blame alpa national for a mismanaged run TWAalpa union!!! Its amazing how dumb some people are.....also as for your free dental work...be careful what you say old man I would stop pretending your some action pack lil bitch watching your old fogy action movies ....Its time for the younger blood to take over this industry

Z.....

You obviously weren’t there and you sure don’t know what you are talking about in reference to the TWA AA merger

Yo' Z get your sheet straight MF'er. I was not at TWA but thanks for insulting them too. Your a real bridge builder aren't you.

RV

Yeah but you're at Airtran and probably going to be an ALPA guy. Hey I need some Dental work done tough guy.

I love when people who never worked at TWA try and tell me how things went down when I was there. Thanks for the info...

At a previous carrier, when management realized they had overhired such that current móney/training sched/contracts meant furlough, the Ford&Harrison types told them that terminating "the 50" would be "cleaner" than furlough, as they were on probation, so they did.

They got offered their jobs back when the monetary problems got unjammed, some returned, but it was GO APLA for everyone else after that. Management is their own worst enemy sometimes.

Z.....

You obviously weren’t there and you sure don’t know what you are talking about in reference to the TWA AA merger

I understand that I wasnt there, but tell me, should I listen from the guys word of mouth sitting next to me or legal court documents. People who testified under oath who were there, talking of the accounts of what actually happened behind closed doors. Its funny when I bring alot of these depositions, or dates of cases when these people testified. Most of the EX-TWA guys dont even know who the people are, let alone know of the depositions. But yet according to people like you, I should listen to Jim Bob sitting next to me just ranting how Alpa national just screwed him!!

I understand that I wasnt there, but tell me, should I listen from the guys word of mouth sitting next to me or legal court documents. People who testified under oath who were there, talking of the accounts of what actually happened behind closed doors. Its funny when I bring alot of these depositions, or dates of cases when these people testified. Most of the EX-TWA guys dont even know who the people are, let alone know of the depositions. But yet according to people like you, I should listen to Jim Bob sitting next to me just ranting how Alpa national just screwed him!!

Z....

Please be specific; please educate me and all the other pilots that don’t know the truth.
What court documents?

Who was deposed, on what dates, for what court case?

So...

You guys still haven't finished off the Birdbrains in the training department? Those guys should be out the door.

Aircraft Training has moved forward. Its the year 2008. Not 1978.

Pilots need to be taught professionally and treated like adults during training. Harassment is no longer a part of Aircraft training.

Eastern is old news. Those instructors need to move on from what happen to them 20 years ago. Its the year 2008!

Latest resources

Back