• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran and SWA W'2 for 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually recent arbitrations favor the purchasing airline, wouldn't you agree. How many commuter pilots are on the top of your list?

Really? You mean like Colgan? The deal here is that the SWAPA offer was such a turd according to the Airtran MEC, that anything better will be SIGNIFICANTLY better than the original, which in everyone else's mind is a huge win for AT. The money will come later, since B-scales usually don't promote good "culture.". I don't think the bottom 600 in the future SLI will consist of only AT pilots.

OYS

No money needed here all ready have it.

Instead of this zippy little retort why don't you address the brief description he gave about the rejected proposal. If it is as described there's no way anybody would agree to that. Is it an accurate description?

As a Southwest pilot, I am embarrassed by this thread. It is stupid and serves no purpose other than to allow the cocky, arrogant Southwest Pilots a chance to wave their Johnson's around and say "look how big mine is"... :eek:

On the other hand though, for the Tranny's to say that its not about the money... They are obviously lying to themselves. Nobody got into this business just for "great schedules"!!! It's always been about about the love of flying first! Then the money!!! and then the great schedules to enjoy with the family....

Give me a break please. Anyone who wants to know how much the other person makes can find it easily online... No need to fuel the fire with this ridiculous thread!

Im with Cruncher.... There are some avatar's on here!!!

Latest resources

Back