Not commuting
Having bidding power

Anything else...

I made ONE Meeelion dollars last year..
Actually I made about $230K

Years of Service 12
Position CA
Earnings 230K
Company Retirement Contributions $16,500 + profit sharing of about $7000??? I think- can't really remember.

Commute, don't really pick up except max pay training. Don't play the open time game (HOT, DOT, MOT, DVD, PCP, ESPN, LOL whatever it's called) In fact, I'm not even sure how to play- can't be bothered to read the instructions.

Years of Service 12
Position CA
Earnings 230K
Company Retirement Contributions $16,500 + profit sharing of about $7000??? I think- can't really remember.

Commute, don't really pick up except max pay training. Don't play the open time game (HOT, DOT, MOT, DVD, PCP, ESPN, LOL whatever it's called) In fact, I'm not even sure how to play- can't be bothered to read the instructions.

I do fly extra and premium time trips due to the ease of it. I am a 6 year FO averaging 150 TFP with only 7 nights away this month...

YES $20,000 alone this month not including 401k as a junior FO. You can kiss my a$$ if you think I'm willing to give any of this up without a fight!

MRW,

When will you realize it's not about the money!! The AAI Fo's were making 70/hr until SW stepped in, or approximately 70,000 a year without per diem.

Won't matter to arbitrators.

OYS

Well lady,

How did you do in reference to all the above on the bottom of Airtrans list?
Oh I forgot. When the arbitrator sees what fine woman you are, he's going to put you in the left seat straight away. Don't burn that recall bridge to UAL/Cont. just yet. Say.....how's that going over there anyways? Fill us in.

I do fly extra and premium time trips due to the ease of it. I am a 6 year FO averaging 150 TFP with only 7 nights away this month...

YES $20,000 alone this month not including 401k as a junior FO. You can kiss my a$$ if you think I'm willing to give any of this up without a fight!

LOL!, You guys are like The Beverly Hillbillies. Can I see a picture of your new bass boat too, please? The sad thing is that I bet with all that money you are still broke and live month to month.

Years of Service 12
Position CA
Earnings 230K

Your employer contribution was probably $21k and change. 16.5 is personal contribution max. Employer contribution continues.

Latest resources

Back