Airtran=alpa!!!! The Time Is Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jehtplane-
i keep thinking i could say something on this topic....
and then the a$$ on your avitar draws me in....

jehtplane-
i keep thinking i could say something on this topic....
and then the a$$ on your avitar draws me in....

Dude, believe it or not, that chick was seriously lame in the sack. But her twin sister....oh yeah!!!

Alpa is not the answer. Killing apathy is...

Again, apathy is not your friend. Get informed, get involved and study your leaders before you elect them.

Wether it's NPA, APA, or ALPA, the outcome will be the same if these basic issues are not dealt with. Therefore, working to improve your own union is more productive and efficient at achieving the real goal, a contract that is fair and equitable for your pilots. Don't get distracted from the goal at hand. It is exactly what management is counting on you doing!

What he wrote is right on the money here.
I also would love to have the NPA spend money on the biggest SOB Lawyer they can find to start going head to head with SK on all this BS.

What he wrote is right on the money here.
I also would love to have the NPA spend money on the biggest SOB Lawyer they can find to start going head to head with SK on all this BS.

Too bad they unanimously support worthless Laura, instead.

I don't care what lawyer you get, it'll never be as good a huge team of attorneys at ALPA National always there at your disposal. We simply don't have the money to have an entire legal team available for us constantly. Only ALPA has that power.

The primary purpose of a union is to PROTECT THE JOBS OF IT'S MEMBERS. Period.
How's the NPA's track record on this? Take a tally and you'll see we are failing miserably.
Some of you talk of unity and solidarity, but, I submit to you it starts from the top(BOD) and trickles down. If the BOD can't stand up and fight for our contract or our hostages and terminated pilots, how can the membership have confidence their jobs will be protected. In the past, previous BOD's have voted to not represent some terminated pilots. Are you kidding me? ALL terminations should be fought using ALL resources available, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
So, is ALPA the answer? I don't know. But, I do know MB is the only person standing between us and ALPA right now. It's up to him to prove our BOD can stand up and fight. So far, these LOA's seem to be paving the road for a national union.

I know our illustrious Eastern Air Lines alumni might have a problem, but what is the harm in hearing what ALPA has to say and what they can offer?

Well, I like the fact that the Eastern airlines replacement alumni might have a problem. Let put that in the "pro" column.

Dude, believe it or not, that chick was seriously lame in the sack. But her twin sister....oh yeah!!!

!!
the key is to get her drunk enough to want you- but not so drunk she just lays there.... ;)

then again.... i couldn't see myself complaining-- she can do whatever she wants w/ an a## like that.

Latest resources

Back