• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways pilots ARE now ALPA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully,indeed. Lord knows you guys can't.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Proud non-member

Never quite graduated from that middle school mentality, eh PHXF? I just knew there'd be no way to wish these guys well without you or one of your fellow keyboard commandos jumping in. Thank god neither of my kids were as immature when they were in seventh grade.

Regardless, I hope AirTran pilots do well with ALPA. Best of luck, guys.

Thanks for the well wishes, BeCareful!.......but we still disagree on uSAPa. ;)

Never quite graduated from that middle school mentality, eh PHXF? I just knew there'd be no way to wish these guys well without you or one of your fellow keyboard commandos jumping in. Thank god neither of my kids were as immature when they were in seventh grade.

Regardless, I hope AirTran pilots do well with ALPA. Best of luck, guys.

Which is probably why you posted. And you got kids ??? God help us all.....

PHXFLYR:cool:

Yep....fantastic, athletic, beautiful, smart, talented kids in college. No interest in airplanes whatsoever! Yea!

Congrats on the solidarity...but it does crack me up.... I had a good friend go to Air Tran a few years back and he always made a point how happy he was that they weren't ALPA and would quote constantly how the only carriers to make any money after 9-11 were non ALPA and how ALPA was a plague to the industry....I guess time change..congrats it's a good move.

Your friend is an idiot. Alaska has made money post 9/11. So much for that idea.

You will regret joining ALPA. A few years from now as you watch ever larger jets in AirTran colors flown by contract companies, you will wonder how in the hell it happened.

So that's alpa`s fault. I thought it was the major airline pilots that were to good to fly small airplanes fault. They let the gene out of the bottle years ago and now here we sit fighting to keep it at bay.

Latest resources

Back