• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways pilots ARE now ALPA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Incredibly great news!! I'm incredibly proud of my brothers and sisters at AirTran and hope this level of involvement holds as we move forward.

You can bet, if we continue to get such large numbers of pilots involved in shaping their own career, that things will change in Orlando, even if we have to drag them kicking and screaming along with us. ;)

Great job!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a certain senior Capt for his tireless efforts helping to ensure the large voter participation and huge margin of victory. :nuts:

That's GREAT!!!!!

Now, Please tell Prater to go Eff himself...compliments of the former America West Pilots he so happily screwed over.

Prick.

Wow,

95% participation. Maybe the apathetic nature has turned.

88% yes. Wow.

Wow congrats! I remember when we were ALPA before ******************************

I've been moderated! I guess the truth about USAPA is a dirty word!

Last edited:
Congrats to all at AT. The "nay sayers" will always find something to bi#ch about, that's just the way they are. And we have to remember that ALPA is Us. We make it happen. It's a process that is sometimes slow, but without it, we are truly at the mercy of management's whims.
As a pilot who was wrongly diagnosed with a possible career ending medical condition, I can only say that all my ALPA dues were worth it. The support from the folks at ALPA Aeromedical division was crucial to maintaining my career and returning to the cockpit. I hope that none of you has to go through having your career wrongly ended from a midiagnosis. It's comforting to know that ALPA is there to help you through any situation......now I'll ge off my soapbox...........

95% participation rate? Wow, that's impressive. Congrats guys. I hope that 95% participation rate continues...

Same here. One thing's for sure. If it does,you guys will be a force to be reckoned with. Congratulations to all the Air Tran pilots . Best wishes for the future !

:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back