• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways pilots ARE now ALPA!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see if usapa puts that in a newsbite. Congratulations guys.

Theyll probably run a story that you guys voted in ATAPA and now have the 737sties Vs.the 717holes.

That's GREAT!!!!!

Now, Please tell Prater to go Eff himself...compliments of the former America West Pilots he so happily screwed over.

Prick.

Please expand.....Enquiring minds and all!!

This oughta be good...getting the popcorn ready for this drama!!

Way to go Trannies! Welcome aboard!

Congrats Citrus!! Welcome aboard.

Way to go guys. My advice is to use the momentum to rally the troops in an effort to get a decent TA and reverse the pattern of management abuse. It will be a tough couple of years, but once the lorenzo disciples understand you folks won't be push-overs for their terror tactics things will be A LOT better.

I bet Forklift Joe soiled himself!
PBR

although I am 100% against ALPA for their previous past transgression against myself and my fellow TWA brothers, I am very excited by the fact that we had such a huge voter turnout. Finally our pilot group is waking up and taking an interest in their careers.

Easy, now. AWA pilots voted 99.9% to keep ALPA (Not that ALPA is so great, but when the choice is Bad or Worse one chooses Bad.)

Well yeah, and when the choice is Nic right now or Nic later or maybe not at all, one chooses Nic right now!!!!!

In all seriousness, I wish AirTran pilots the best with this choice. With a fresh start, a lack of apathy, some recent lessons learned by National, this should be a good thing for some time to come. Hopefully you all can RAISE THE BAR. Good luck...kick some @ss!

Well yeah, and when the choice is Nic right now or Nic later or maybe not at all, one chooses Nic right now!!!!!

In all seriousness, I wish AirTran pilots the best with this choice. With a fresh start, a lack of apathy, some recent lessons learned by National, this should be a good thing for some time to come. Hopefully you all can RAISE THE BAR. Good luck...kick some @ss!

Hopefully,indeed. Lord knows you guys can't.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Proud non-member

Latest resources

Back