Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways announces Wi-Fi service on every flight!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, Kharma!! I tapped a nerve huh??

Let's see...you have people on the street, not us....you guys almost we're down to no cash last summer, not us.....you guys never had the spine to get a pension in your contract so that's moot.

Must be tough explaining to friends and family why you didn't get hired at Delta....

Don't turn your stupid press releases around on me.....it's good to be copied, it can be the best form of flattery.

I really like the story about the party your clowns in ATL threw when we rolled into bankruptcy at the Marriott Marquis. Classy!!

You don't seem like the typical Delta pilot, all the ones I've come across have been very cool, hence my apology. The only thing I can think of is that you were the fat little kid that got teased a lot growing up and now putting on your uniform and walking around Publix makes you feel important. You got issues guy, seems to be quite a bit of deep seeded anger in you posts. If your not pissed at AirTran then you're pissed at SWA or Jetblue or someone else. Best of luck with that.....

Exactly--AT pilots did not put dangerous items on board..

Lets talk WINDSHEAR WINDSHEAR==I thought DL pilots were GODS=Wind Check?

What,, you going around cause can't handle the wind, but the other hundred guys had landed in the same wind=? You are the best out there. Do they really tell you guys that?

Isn't it nap time? Go back to myspace junior. You're as boring as you are fat!

You don't seem like the typical Delta pilot, all the ones I've come across have been very cool, hence my apology. The only thing I can think of is that you were the fat little kid that got teased a lot growing up and now putting on your uniform and walking around Publix makes you feel important. You got issues guy, seems to be quite a bit of deep seeded anger in you posts. If your not pissed at AirTran then you're pissed at SWA or Jetblue or someone else. Best of luck with that.....

Nope, not the fat kid...try again!!

Nope, not the Uniform in the mall guy....try again!!

Nope, no anger about anything but my paycheck...try again!!!

Just pointed out how Airtran tries to one-up in the media and you made it into this 5 year old nametossing game.....as usual, you show up whenever a word is said in vain of your beloved airline OR whenever you hear a zipper....

And you have a pension in yours? Oh wait...

You'd bust a nut at what my payout was....it was given up, NOT taken away....(BTW, not my choice) I'd complain, but hey you girls are the only ones counting....

Bill, You seem to be pretty p;ssed off at AAI (the company I hope) for a little thing called capitalism. Let me ask you this. Do you deny rides to commuting airtran pilots?

Nope, not the fat kid...try again!!

Nope, not the Uniform in the mall guy....try again!!

Nope, no anger about anything but my paycheck...try again!!!

Just pointed out how Airtran tries to one-up in the media and you made it into this 5 year old nametossing game.....as usual, you show up whenever a word is said in vain of your beloved airline OR whenever you hear a zipper....

Like I said, you got anger issues. I know it might be hard for you to perceive, but you should re-read your posts, lots of hate directed not only at other airlines but your own union and airline. Hopefully you can take out your anger and frustrations here on FI instead of the cockpit or your wife. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Bill, You seem to be pretty p;ssed off at AAI (the company I hope) for a little thing called capitalism. Let me ask you this. Do you deny rides to commuting airtran pilots?

No beef with you all and no I never play jumpseat games....in fact, you guys are great to me when needed. Everybody takes all the shots at us and sometimes I like to share the love....

Capitalism is fair if there wasn't subsidies and the anti-trust lawyers propping you guys up. Then again, it's been raised here that BK is unfair and we should have been put out of business. So it's all in the beholder.

What's funny is when I received my Alpa mag, there was a section written for the AAI pilots and a lot of the staged questions and answers seemed to center around the hard-on for Delta pilots and why would we want to see you be successful in your negotiations. I found that amusing. We are all in this together and I hope my management can stop pointing the finger over at the C concourse telling me "they do it cheaper!".

Latest resources

Back