Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways announces Wi-Fi service on every flight!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe Delta should run ads advertising how we didn't change our name to run from a checkered past......Would that work?? Too Soon???

I guess we should define checkered past. HMMM Bankruptcy... Cuting Pilot wages by 40%...... Destroying Pilot Pension...... Flight 191.... Ah hell......... Just read it here. Theres plenty for you to chew on!

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/delta.htm

Did they mention how much it will cost to use the wi fi or is it free? will the pilots have access to it for free?

Did they mention how much it will cost to use the wi fi or is it free? will the pilots have access to it for free?
We chip in to buy our own lunches.
We chip in to lower pay scales so they can buy more fuel.
We chip in to get taxis and hotel rooms on our own and wait (hope and pray) they get reimbursed timely.
We chip in to buy the higher-priced snacks on the plane (since the turn was too tight to go get real food to go).

Why not pay for the internet, too? Maybe you can think of a clever way to tax deduct it. Had to check FLIcA for work... yeah, that's it. :)

I guess we should define checkered past. HMMM Bankruptcy... Cuting Pilot wages by 40%...... Destroying Pilot Pension...... Flight 191.... Ah hell......... Just read it here. Theres plenty for you to chew on!

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/delta.htm

but did Delta have to change their name??

I guess all those battery fires and GREAT footage of people bailing out on the ATL runways in a cartoonjet seemed to slip your mind.....

Yep, lots to chew on.

I don't get it.....

I'm sorry you "don't get it", but don't worry guy! The next time you have a tough question, feel free to ask, I'm here to help!!!

For instance, you might ask, "How many zeros are in a billion for our three month loss?" or "What will I do for my retirement" or "What do these big words mean, bankruptcy, force majeure and furlough?"

This is great stuff, almost as entertaining as the USAir east/west material. I can't wait for our merger si I can get into a good "brewhaha" right here on FI!!

Latest resources

Back