Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways announces Wi-Fi service on every flight!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This whole monkey see, monkey do thing will have gone too far the first time an AirTran guy asks for a windcheck on short final.

I guess we should define checkered past. HMMM Bankruptcy... Cuting Pilot wages by 40%...... Destroying Pilot Pension...... Flight 191.... Ah hell......... Just read it here. Theres plenty for you to chew on!

http://www.airsafe.com/events/airlines/delta.htm

Wait a minute sparky! You want to talk checkered past. How about valujet 592? Let's leave by gones be by gones.

To the many kind pilots at Delta, I offer my apologies and will refrain from casting stones at your company in response to negative comments by aforementioned individuals directed at my airline.

I'm sorry you "don't get it", but don't worry guy! The next time you have a tough question, feel free to ask, I'm here to help!!!

For instance, you might ask, "How many zeros are in a billion for our three month loss?" or "What will I do for my retirement" or "What do these big words mean, bankruptcy, force majeure and furlough?"

Wow, Kharma!! I tapped a nerve huh??

Let's see...you have people on the street, not us....you guys almost we're down to no cash last summer, not us.....you guys never had the spine to get a pension in your contract so that's moot.

Must be tough explaining to friends and family why you didn't get hired at Delta....

Don't turn your stupid press releases around on me.....it's good to be copied, it can be the best form of flattery.

I really like the story about the party your clowns in ATL threw when we rolled into bankruptcy at the Marriott Marquis. Classy!!

To the many kind pilots at Delta, I offer my apologies and will refrain from casting stones at your company in response to negative comments by aforementioned individuals directed at my airline.

SuckA$$

Exactly--AT pilots did not put dangerous items on board..

Lets talk WINDSHEAR WINDSHEAR==I thought DL pilots were GODS=Wind Check?

What,, you going around cause can't handle the wind, but the other hundred guys had landed in the same wind=? You are the best out there. Do they really tell you guys that?

Exactly--AT pilots did not put dangerous items on board..

Lets talk WINDSHEAR WINDSHEAR==I thought DL pilots were GODS=Wind Check?

What,, you going around cause can't handle the wind, but the other hundred guys had landed in the same wind=? You are the best out there. Do they really tell you guys that?

Seriously...I have no clue what you are talking about. this windcheck thing must be what you tools circle-jerk to in your C concourse mecca......

Latest resources

Back