• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran 717s to fly for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that you viewed the thread 6000 times :)

Maybe it's important to me and many other junior people on both sides? Is that ok? That doesn't mean two threads should be erased. But, now they are merged and back, which is better.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

What's the hire date of the junior captain at DL?

I think the junior captain is in 99 or 2000? But, from what I am hearing from a little birdy, if this happens at all, your 717s wouldn't be coming until they come off lease, and then replaced 1 for 1 with your new 737s. If true, that would be good for both sides.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

How would the 717's going away be a negative to SWA? Hell that would be considered a coup by not only the investors but by most SWA pilots.

How would the 717's going away be a negative to SWA? Hell that would be considered a coup by not only the investors but by most SWA pilots.

That is what I have been saying. SWA wants a single fleet type, and DL wants to replace the DC9s. There you go.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Actually, I'd prefer you go ahead and delete it. All it says is, "This message is hidden because On Your Six is on your ignore list." over and over again. Not making it about her, but, uh, it's true.

Maybe it's important to me and many other junior people on both sides? Is that ok? That doesn't mean two threads should be erased. But, now they are merged and back, which is better.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

No doubt there is something out there. Or else GK would not resort to a no comment statement. I am dissapointed in OYS though. The former champion of all SLI's fair and square seems to be singing a different tune all of a sudden. I could be wrong.

No doubt there is something out there. Or else GK would not resort to a no comment statement. I am dissapointed in OYS though. The former champion of all SLI's fair and square seems to be singing a different tune all of a sudden. I could be wrong.

Why am I singing a different tune? Should I welcome a group when it isn't likely to happen? From what I have heard, that shouldn't even be an option. If they announced tomorrow that all 88 planes would show up on DL property, then I would probably say arbitration is the way to go. I would think that would be most fair. Satisfied? Btw, does Herb Kelleher do speeches by the hour? Can a group RENT him for an hour?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Why am I singing a different tune? Should I welcome a group when it isn't likely to happen?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Yes. Even in the hypothetical. Or you are no different than those you called out for the last 10 months. By the way; I don't care what happens. I just find it odd that you are beating this drum so hard, given your strong opinions about the AT/SWA SLI.

Latest resources

Back