• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran 717s to fly for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really need another thread just for this?

Where did the other ones (2)go? The first one was closed for NO reason. Then I put up a second one, and it was erased. WHY IS THAT? More than 6000 people viewed the first one, and it is still relevant. This article above came out today. What is the big deal? Who has hurt feelings?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Last edited:
Yes I think AirTran will be the next Delta Connection carrier. 717 service from coast to coast will compliment Delta's existing domestic crj route network nicely.

Yes I think AirTran will be the next Delta Connection carrier. 717 service from coast to coast will compliment Delta's existing domestic crj route network nicely.

Even though there are weight restrictions and seat restrictions on DCI planes, you may be right!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Really, why was the first thread closed? I didn't see anything in it that remotely qualfied as an "infraction".

NU

Really, why was the first thread closed? I didn't see anything in it that remotely qualfied as an "infraction".

NU

The sad thing is I posted this same article about 20 minutes afterward, and it too was gone. I am surprised this one is still here. I hope some moderators aren't trying to "protect" their airline and dump anything they perceive as Anti-SWA. This is just an article about a rumor.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I other thread was closed because the thread became a back and forth from On Your Six versus the forum. Stick to facts, opinions and less thread creep.

That's not productive...you guys just allowed one guy to shut down a thread 6,000 people were reading. What is the point of that?

Latest resources

Back