• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran: 717 Vs 737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just checked out some of the other airlines 3rd year pay..

SWA.. $98
AMR...777=$111 738=$90 MD=$88
DAL... 777=$109 738=$88 MD=$79
CO.. Wide=$84 LN=$73 SN=$64
ALA.. $73
F9.. $73
Midwest..$62
AAI..$61
JB.. 320=$61 E190=$53
Spirit.. 321=$62 MD/319=$56

Im thinking around $80 hr would be about right for AAI pilots.. But it would probably pass with about $75..

Im hearing that that the FO rates will go up between 15 to 20%. 3rd year around 72-73$. The rates will probably be closer to Frontiers current fo rates.. I do agree if the fos do not get a decent pay raise the flood gates will open and all the fence sitters will be on the move.

Have yall reached a T/A with mgmt?

Have yall reached a T/A with mgmt?
No, not even close.

Latest negotiating update came through this morning, along with a P2P update asking us to start getting names of people who might be interested in some information picketing at an as-yet undisclosed date and location.

Close on Retirement & Insurance as well as Scheduling.

All the other relatively benign sections T.A.'d. Compensation hasn't even really been started yet other than Union and Company proposals back and forth.

The union proposal is probably what he's talking about. They released that to us in a DVD along with an explanation of where it falls comparably with other majors.

The CA pay rates "proposed" by our MEC are pretty good. The F/O rates are mediocre at best, especially for year 4 and 5 F/O's.

Informational picketing.. yeah.. right... This is just an act to celebrate the contract anniversary date. ie April.... I bet 2 beers on on a TA by July....... maybe june... FO's will get a raise..... They deserve it..

Also heaed that we lost 40 pilots last month. My buddy just went through recurrent, and there saying april it will be TA. But then again I really dont much.:nuts:

Last edited:
Informational picketing.. yeah.. right... This is just an act to celebrate the contract anniversary date. ie April....
Probably.

I bet 2 beers on on a TA by July....... maybe june... FO's will get a raise..... They deserve it..
I'm not taking that bet. At the rate they're going, you may be right.

as far as the 717 vs. 737...... who cares, they pay the same. Go for quality of life issues - good schedules, overnights at home, etc...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back