Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran: 717 Vs 737

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No zippy, that isn't what I said. So I guess you can't read either. Your post was simply up there with some of the stupidest posts I've seen, I didn't say it was the stupidest. I'm sure you'll keep working on it though, don't sell yourself short.

FJ

I just looked at your profile. no wonder you thought it stupid. Ya still honking at the gov titty as well? Go pound some sand,SFB
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom