• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airshow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So far its been working really nice. The folks really like the grapics, and the being able to see the headlines etc.

Have you been having issues?

CG

If you are talking AS 400 or 4000, it is Pentium and any computer geek and load it. If it is an older unit, then you may need to cut out your company logo on contruction paper and tape it over your salon screen. Cost... about 5 dollars.

Personally, I like having the camera up on the tail on instead.

We just paid big bucks to upgrade our as100 to an as400 in the wiz. The only things that work are the company logo, outside air temp, and altitude. We paid for more , but it does not work as of yet. Customer service or should I say no service sux....

Falcon Capt said:
Our G-V has the external camera's... I spent most of my first trip watching our contrail swirl into the sunset on my FMS screen...

..or watching the nosewheel to see if the other guy can stay on the centerline

Falcon Capt said:
Our G-V has the external camera's... I spent most of my first trip watching our contrail swirl into the sunset on my FMS screen...

That sounds pretty damn cool. Ever do a 360 and fly thru your own contrail?

Beechjetr said:
That sounds pretty dang cool. Ever do a 360 and fly thru your own contrail?
Yeah, did that years ago in the Lear 35 on a dead head... asked for a 360 and center was like "Well, oookkk... if that is what you want to do!"

Latest resources

Back