Airnow "$41,000" for EMB-110 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1flier

Any Airnow pilots can confirm this? On climbto350 the other day Airnow was advertising EMB-110 starting salary 41,000 plus per diem. If so, definately a nice improvement from what it was previously.

Joking ???????

Any Airnow pilots can confirm this? On climbto350 the other day Airnow was advertising EMB-110 starting salary 41,000 plus per diem. If so, definately a nice improvement from what it was previously.

Is this a JOKE or what??????

I was offered a job there a couple of years ago. If memory serves they were paying about 30,000 salary, 12 cents per mile and about 1.25 an hour for per diem. They paid more if you were willing to tdy to cover vacations etc. That was almost 3 years ago though.

What a deal, $41K to be the next Bandit incident/(or worse) in the NE!
Lots of better deals out there these days

Didn't want to start any flame. Was just saying its nice to see that the cargo arena was raising pay. About 2005 I believe they were around 28K a year in the Bandits 1st year and only earlier this year they were 31K. And you are right about the fracs paying better generally to go to the right seat. A free ATP usually from what I understood on the Bandit training with Airnow. As far as accidents, have they had some more since 05, I thought it was 2 that year, 1 fatal and the other fuel exhaustion or something.

Probably have to sign a contract, fly out and backs monday morning through saturday morning and live in some dumpy a$$ podunk town in northern maine or the carolinas, probably fly less than 400 hours a year at a "time-building" company, no wonder why they are offering so much cash, it has to be attractive somehow.

Sure

check out this link, scroll down:
http://aviation-safety.net/database/dblist.php?field=typecode&var=220%&cat=%1&sorteer=datekey&page=1

And, as to better deals, most, if not all of the Fracs will pay you that to sit in the right seat, and move you over to the left pretty quick. Avantair, especially.

Will most if not all fracs hire you with 1200 total and a multi ticket? Not a chance. That 41k is pretty good pay considering the job. Those monday through sat am out and backs are cake. Where do you get based with Avantair? How much does their starting salary get you where you would have to live? Maybe you could post some info on pilots that do dumb things and run out of gas too, thats about as relevant as anything regarding their safety.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back