• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnow "$41,000" for EMB-110 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Werent ASA Capts making that kinda coin back in the late 80's on the bandit?

I have 2400TT and 350ME and cant even get a call back from Avantair, so there is no way that is a relevant argument dude. Everyone starts at 35k at Avantair anyways.

I have 2400TT and 350ME and cant even get a call back from Avantair, so there is no way that is a relevant argument dude. Everyone starts at 35k at Avantair anyways.

I'm really surprised you haven't been called. Lately, we've seen some newhires in the 1500TT range, usually with lots of ME, but TT on that low side. And, you're right, everyone starts at $35K, but when you upgrade at yr 1 anniversary, you go right to $53K. Add in perdiem, and you're easily in the 60s at yr 2. Do some OT. and you can be in the 70s.
If you're still interested, PM me, I'd be glad to offer any insight or advice on getting to the recruiter.
Not that it's for everyone, but it's been a great fit for me. Flying is widespread, this wk, I was in Montana, Texas, California, Ohio, Colorado....
List of domiciles is pretty long, and people live all over the country.
Good luck, Happy New Year

Got to meet some of the Bandit drivers this winter. Have a lot of respect for what they do, and I doubt I want to follow in their footsteps. Flying scheduled in NE winters are awful as is the backside of the clock. Not for me. Otherwise if that doesn't bother you and you're a responsible, smart pilot, I'd say go for it.

Now about avantair... would I have to move or is 25 mins to IAD, 1.4 hrs to BWI good?

[/quote]Now about avantair... would I have to move or is 25 mins to IAD, 1.4 hrs to BWI good?[/quote]

BWI is a gateway, within 2 hrs qualifies. And, you'd probably be able to commute out of IAD most of the time anyway, (as your preferred airport)

Probably have to sign a contract, fly out and backs monday morning through saturday morning and live in some dumpy a$$ podunk town in northern maine or the carolinas, probably fly less than 400 hours a year at a "time-building" company, no wonder why they are offering so much cash, it has to be attractive somehow.

Get over yourself buddy.
Someday you will relize that dumpy podunk town in Northern Maine was the best place you've ever visited, that is of course if you have ever been there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back