• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my CFI has a start date in early august. he can't stop raving about the company. he was very impressed with them and their application process. he's excited about starting. he never mentioned the phone interview, though. the biggest thrill, he said, was jumpseating in a lear. said it was a blast. i just hope he is still there in a few years and can walk my resumé in!

The Learjets are a trip, especially when they're light and the guys up front are bored. :D

flying2jd said:
Ok, I guess I need to change my thread.
Now I need to know what the actual interview gouge is.
Just completed the phone and recieved an interview date.
Any feedback on what kind of company they are would be helpful too...

Okay, so give us the gouge on the phone interview...

the phone interview was easy

mostly a personality interview, no technical questions. Just past and present flying experience, ever failed a check ride, any actions against certificate, why do you want to work at Airnet, that kind of thing.

Princedietrich said:
Yeah if USC328, also known as the Purvert, can't answer a question then it's unanswerable.

Wassup Purvs!

Wassup P Dietrich!! Anyone with questions, feel free to PM me. And I second P D on the Lear being a blast. Check out the other AirNet thread. Starcheckr and I were in CYOW this last weekend and even got a "That's cool" from the controller on takeoff. We were just about empty. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

USC328

Of course, what Purvs isn't telling you all is taht he was screaming like a scared cheerleader during that little move. :)

Sounds like Airnet is a good place to work. :)

Latest resources

Back