• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh your funny dude!!! I suppose I could have figured that one out on my own. I was actually looking for some helpful information... :)

I don't that it's too tricky, just be yourself and I'm sure it'll be fine. Sounds like Airnet really needs pilots right now

thanks. wasnt sure if it was like an airline phone interview where they ask you questions about aircraft, vmc, and instrument procedures and such

nope just a personality interview, the guys on the phone are both cool and you'll probalby meet them later.

My advice is not to try and impress them. Just be yourself and be honest. It might not hurt to crack a joke or two as well. Be confident but not cocky, take it serously but don't have a heart attack over it.

Airnet interview

Ok, I guess I need to change my thread.
Now I need to know what the actual interview gouge is.
Just completed the phone and recieved an interview date.
Any feedback on what kind of company they are would be helpful too...

Airnet is is a good place to work, mostly single pilot stuff, right now it's just a little over a year to get into the learjet, and then a little over one year for lear pic. I think all of the bases are listed on the website. There is a 1 year contract.

I don't really remember too much about the interview, I believe that there was a technical interview (mostly about the twin engine plane that you normaly fly, including single engine stuff), a interview with HR, a sim ride (frasca 142, basic multi-engine instrument checkride), and a written test (mostly part 91 questions... I think). Like I said it's been a little while so I don't really remember the details. Good luck.

p.s. I'm sure USC328 can pretty much answer all of your questions.... about everything.

Yeah if USC328, also known as the Purvert, can't answer a question then it's unanswerable.

Wassup Purvs!

Latest resources

Back