• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirNet SIC Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a call a couple of days ago, wasnt exactly a phone interview....i think. He said my application looked good and wanted to know what i was doing. He said they look for about 1000 hours before they send you to class and 10-20 multi engine hours in the previous couple of months helps a lot and being instrument current is huge. We agreed on the end of summer to get things rolling as far as setting up interviews and he wants me to keep updating my application.

Almerick, you're no longer my friend... It sure would be nice to be the one receiving the calls. I just keep calling them every few weeks with as many little questions as I can think of. "Would you like me to include my FTD IFR time?" "We last spoke about XYZ. I just got it done and just sent you my updated App." "I didn't get a confirm E-Mail, could you see if my app made it?" I must be calling too much.

Tonala2k said:
Almerick, you're no longer my friend... It sure would be nice to be the one receiving the calls. I just keep calling them every few weeks with as many little questions as I can think of. "Would you like me to include my FTD IFR time?" "We last spoke about XYZ. I just got it done and just sent you my updated App." "I didn't get a confirm E-Mail, could you see if my app made it?" I must be calling too much.
Check over your application and make sure there are no mistakes. It could very well be getting knocked out because of errors.

Latest resources

Back