• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The latest and greatest from Craig Washka is that we have so many apps that they won't look at you without 135 mins. Also the hiring priority goes like this: First, the 141 schools we have hiring agreements with, then pilots recommended by Airnet pilots and last those who apply blindly.

Please remember this is only for right now, as the market changes so will we.

Hey Starchkr,

It's all good, never had any hard feelings. Just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to be an a$$.

Yea, the 310's a truck and is as negatively stable as balancing an egg on end, but ya gotta love the room. I like the Baron, but don't like rubbin' shoulders everytime you get a rider.

So far, they've held off on the weekend routes down here, so my fifth night's here to stay for a while. One can only hope.

Thanks, guys. This all reflects my recent experience.

Neither Craig nor Bob have called. In another 20 hours I'll update my resume. I'm a little surprised that I haven't been called.

But:
1) with the online app I can't tell them if I know one of the pilots
2) " " " " I can't tell them about my 135 experience
3) " " " " I can't tell them about my x-c twin PIC time in IMC

Any ideas on making myself stand out more to the computer??

YES! any airnet pilots out there that would like to give me a recommendation? ill give you my first paycheck! (wait is that bribery? that might not be legal....never mind) pm me!

i just appled online for the 3rd time in 6 months.... nothing.

I'll take your first check, but you have to promise me two things...

First you become a floater right out of class and only fly runs with overtime for that first paycheck.

Second you must stay for the entire contract...1 year.

You'll understand more about why i place those restrictions when you attend class.

:D

lol

By the way, i need the cash, so i won't tell anyone i did it for ya.

(For those of ya who take things too seriously... THIS WAS A JOKE!!!!!!) Kinda....

Personally from what I have read, Airnet sounds like it would be a great deal of fun. I would love to have one of the floater positions since I dont really have anything tying me down anywhere. Can you get one of those positions right out of class?

Unfortunately as the previous poster put it, its hard to make your resume stick out. Unless one of you nice people wants to write a generic letter of recommendation and give it to all of us. I can see it now,

Dear Craig I am writing this letter to recommend "insert name here". While I haven't actually met them, their spelling and grammar are excellent and they claim to have 400 hours of space shuttle PIC which would obviously make them an excellent candidate for airnet.

Oh well I guess I will keep bothering them until they call me and tell me to stop :D.

Last edited:
I wish I knew the secret guys. I've rec'd two pilots that are friends of mine with good times, CFI tickets and experience, and they have yet to hear back. I just think they have so many apps now to get through.

Latest resources

Back