Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirNet: Do they still hire into the piston SIC program?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone heard of good freight companies on par with Airnet or Ameriflight that pay similiar but fly during the days? Airnet sounds like a great place once I hit my 135 mins but flying nights would be a big change.

RichardRambone said:
Anyone heard of good freight companies on par with Airnet or Ameriflight that pay similiar but fly during the days? Airnet sounds like a great place once I hit my 135 mins but flying nights would be a big change.

Various bank check companies have you leave home in the morning and return in the evening. Mostly night flying in the winter and day flying during the summer due to daylight changes.

Night flying is the best. Airspace isn't as crowded (for the most part), controllers are bored and therefore are friendlier (if they're awake), usually nice and calm as opposed to the daytime convective bumpiness, usually have the airport to yourself (and the other freight dawgs), nice scenery, easy to spot traffic....

crap, I don't think I can even function in an aircraft during daylight hours anymore.

Princedietrich said:
crap, I don't think I can even function in an aircraft during daylight hours anymore.

If you know how to read a USA Today, you will probably do pretty well there Prince. :) Say hi to everyone in flight dept for me. (NP in flight dept. never called me back, what is he up to?)

USC328

The iceberg is teaching ground school last week and this week, simming next week.

imacdog said:
Various bank check companies have you leave home in the morning and return in the evening. Mostly night flying in the winter and day flying during the summer due to daylight changes.

Anyone have a heads up on the names of any of these types of companies? Maybe around KC?

Latest resources

Back