• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

awacs941

Airliners.net Forums Are Sad... Read This

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]Quote From Airliners.net Forums:[/font]

[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]US Pilot Stole Five Dollars From Me![/font]
[font=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]So I just got home after flying back PHX-PIT. While I was in PIT this morning, I decided to head over to the US gates, just to sort of get an idea of the type of people that work for US and see if they are really as bad as everyone makes them out to be (I have not yet had the chance to fly on them). Anyway, I didn't really come to any major conclusions about their operations, not many flights were going out, however, a US pilot stole five dollars from me!

It all happened just as I was walking to US Airways' concourse. I was putting my cell phone back into my pocket and when pulling my hand out, a five dollar bill slipped out and fell onto the floor. My reaction time as far as to noticing what happened was a bit slow, however once I started to turn around to pick it up, I see a US pilot walking behind me pick it up, and stick it into his pocket! He didn't know I saw him and I never said anything, but sheesh you think he would give it back to me right? There is no way he could have been walking that close to me and have seen that it came out of my pocket! They must really be taking their pay cuts hard to steal five dollars! Now this post is meant as somewhat humorous, I mean, it was only five dollars.. but what the heck?!
[/font]

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/2243087/

Wow...
-Brian

Last edited:
This was pretty funny though:

You should have turned around and punched him in the face, paused to give him a second to realize what happened, and then said, "How do you like me now, b!tch?!" Then rummage through his pockets and take back your $5. If you can find an extra $1, take it too, but hold in front of his and crinkle it a couple of times, before saying "interest!" Make sure to say it with a rakish grin on your face, otherwise it has no effect.

"Brian" ~ "YNGAirport" ???

Good thing PanAm is going to YNG so he won't have to go to big bad PIT anymore... :p

The wannabe, armchair losers on that website post some of the most moronic threads on the net. "Why does SW have only 737s ?", "Why doesn't XYZ airline fly to ABC ?", "What kind of service can I expect flying an RJ from Jupiter to Uranus ?". Pathetic.

I'm surprised they don't have a thread about me puking all over O'Hare yesterday morning. They generally have a thread about any stupid happening at or near an airport.

V2plus25 said:
This was pretty funny though:

You should have turned around and punched him in the face, paused to give him a second to realize what happened, and then said, "How do you like me now, b!tch?!" Then rummage through his pockets and take back your $5. If you can find an extra $1, take it too, but hold in front of his and crinkle it a couple of times, before saying "interest!" Make sure to say it with a rakish grin on your face, otherwise it has no effect.

Its a US Airways pilot:p I'd doubt he has $1 to spare lol

It was probably a starving PDT FO who needs Ramen money for the month, and Dork Boy couldn't tell the diff. :D

hawkerflyer said:
The wannabe, armchair losers on that website post some of the most moronic threads on the net. "Why does SW have only 737s ?", "Why doesn't XYZ airline fly to ABC ?", "What kind of service can I expect flying an RJ from Jupiter to Uranus ?". Pathetic.

Hate to have my first post like this, but I think you are the pathetic one. These are just people who are interested in aviation; what have they done to you? You should be flattered that there are people so amazed by an industry you get to participate in every day.

Latest resources

Back