Airliner.net Forums Are Sad... Read This

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
We'd be doing it on "principle" alone...no need to use real names. :)

Oh, okay. Takin' one for the team. That's different.

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
Oh, okay. Takin' one for the team. That's different.
The sad part is...now they have read this, they'll have to go out and get chicks to come out, just so they won't be embarrased when we show up.

V2plus25 said:
This was pretty funny though:

You should have turned around and punched him in the face, paused to give him a second to realize what happened, and then said, "How do you like me now, b!tch?!" Then rummage through his pockets and take back your $5. If you can find an extra $1, take it too, but hold in front of his and crinkle it a couple of times, before saying "interest!" Make sure to say it with a rakish grin on your face, otherwise it has no effect.

From what I've heard if the above did happen to a US Airways guy, it'd be a good day.

CR I found $60.00 in Henry's Pub in the Gas Lamp District in SAN on the first night of a 3 day layover and Andy B. was my best friend all night!

Hey, FN, if we steal the A.net chicks, won't the Flightinfo chicks get jealous?

Thread creep: Anyone else mesmerized by Vik's avatar? Yeah, rather hot. (Not worried about the Flightinfo chicks being jealous, they're all hotter than Vik's avatar! ;) ).TC

P.S.--There are some knowlegable and decent people on A.net. There are also a lot of d-bags that make the most arrogant Riddler look like a drinkin' buddy... :rolleyes:

I can't help but notice that it is the so-called "professionals" on flightinfo.com that are doing all the bashing of the airliners.net people. Haven't seen it go the other way yet.

hoover said:
I can't help but notice that it is the so-called "professionals" on flightinfo.com that are doing all the bashing of the airliners.net people. Haven't seen it go the other way yet.
And your point? So called professionals? I believe that when you get paid to do something that makes you a professional.

Latest resources

Back