5. NW, 640
6. CO, 440
7. SW, 0
8. AW, 0
9. Alaska, 0

Intruder None

Let me guess....

"Why do post about them keep comming out under Majors?"

Judging by the advanced grammar / spelling usage above, 'Intruder None' is surfing the net for his 3rd grade book report ??

Singlecoil said:
7,8, and 9 are all hiring.

I'm not so sure all of those are actually hiring. While some may be interviewing or taking applications, if they are not currently running classes then I'm not sure that by definition they are actually "hiring". Small point but we don't want to lead anyone astray.

Race Pilot said:
I'm not so sure all of those are actually hiring. While some may be interviewing or taking applications, if they are not currently running classes then I'm not sure that by definition they are actually "hiring". Small point but we don't want to lead anyone astray.

All three are currently running classes.

Hey Race Pilot,

I like your new avatar. Good luck at JB.

Regards from a competitor (Citrus).

Hey Race,
Congratulations on JB! The last I read, you were still considering it. What did ATA say to you about the change?

Thanks

XGmaninGA and ACWild - thanks for the well wishes.

ATA was very nice to me about the whole thing. As I mentioned on here before it was a VERY tough decision but one that I though was the best for me. Anyone who is looking at ATA, they are a GREAT bunch of people up there and I think anyone would be happy there (I got two friends hired before I left). Only thing is they are highly leveraged (#2 next to United I was told by one of the VPs) and are now in discussions about concessions less than nine months after signing the new contract. But if they make it out of this, which I hope they do, it will be a great place for a lot of guys.

XGmaninGA - Guess we may run into one another in the terminal in ATL sometime after May 8th. I will certainly be bidding a good number of those trips. Interesting times ahead my friends. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back