• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Pilots! At work...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my training was just as professional as gulfstream. being a profesional pilot should start from the day you set foot in your c150 to the day you leave your 747-400. just remeber those who strive for the best will always succeed.

soon those pilots that you are m,ocking will be working for the top airlines in america. us airways, united, delta and so will i . we will have the last laught

maverick

TopGun-MAV said:
my training was just as professional as gulfstream. being a profesional pilot should start from the day you set foot in your c150 to the day you leave your 747-400. just remeber those who strive for the best will always succeed.

soon those pilots that you are m,ocking will be working for the top airlines in america. us airways, united, delta and so will i . we will have the last laught

maverick
CLASSIC! The Sham outfit of Gulfstream is brainwashes you guys into thinking you will all be at majors "Soon". Reality Check Dumba$$, none of those airlines are going to be hiring anytime "Soon". You wont see a job at a major for at least a decade and when that day comes the interview boards wil see Gulfstream on your resume and pass you over for the next guy.

you are so full of it its not even funny; people that went to gulfstream already work for some of the majors.

BRA,

You had me goin' there for a sec. I thought you were serious. You should do stand up comedy.

Only a complete tool box would wear his unifiorm to ground school.

I remember a few years ago I was at the FBO where I was taking flying lessons. Some gomer showed up in an Air Force flight suit. He was a student pilot working on his private. Unbeleavable.

Latest resources

Back