• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Pilot on the Amazing Race 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple years ago my brothers and my dad sent in a application to be on the show when they did the 4 person season. I was included as the 4th person. We actually got called into the CBS headquarters in Chicago to audition. The show is pretty lame to watch, but it would have been a good time. During the audition the producers asked me what I liked about the show and I told them that I didn't watch it. The group that auditioned before us and after us were on the show.

A couple years ago my brothers and my dad sent in a application to be on the show when they did the 4 person season. I was included as the 4th person. We actually got called into the CBS headquarters in Chicago to audition. The show is pretty lame to watch, but it would have been a good time. During the audition the producers asked me what I liked about the show and I told them that I didn't watch it. The group that auditioned before us and after us were on the show.

A year ago the producers called me at my house and wanted to know if my brother and I wanted to be on the show. I said no because it was lame. The people before and after my call were on the show as well. I'm waiting for Big Brother to call.

The flightschool i worked at had all these hot key words on our website that made it come up on just about any websearch of flight training... Anyways i'm checking out one of my students buying a FAR/AIM and the phone rings.. said they were an asst. producer from the Bachelor.

I was convinced it was someone messing with me so i played along for a while. They wanted to interview a commercial pilot for an upcoming show. Finally i realize the were legit, and that they basically googled 'commercial pilot' and got to our webpage and called.

When they got to the part where they asked about my income I said roughly two hundred.. "two hundred thousand???" she exclaimed.. "no, two hundred weekly... in dollars if i'm lucky" The interview came rapidly to an end from there.

Latest resources

Back