Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Longhorn

Evil Genius
The bio says hes a 23 year old airline pilot paired with his grandfather and he is based in San Juan. I would assume he is with Eagle. Anyone know him?

The bio says hes a 23 year old airline pilot paired with his grandfather and he is based in San Juan. I would assume he is with Eagle. Anyone know him?

No, I didn't even notice, I was busy staring at that blonde chick!:eek:

Wonder what airline gave him that much vacation time? I know it wasn't Eagle. "Frank the Enforcer" would have canned him!

Last edited:
Cape Air had a guy on there a couple of years ago. He didn't do so hot.

did the show before he was hired......now he can't get Sundays off to watch himself....

Heard an interview with the grandpa. Said the kid flys for "American" out of San Juan. Seeing that he is 23 we can assume that its Eagle. The way it sounded is that he was working for them at the time they taped the show cause the old man said he asked for time off from flying and it was granted under the circumstances. When asked whether his grandson's traveling experience helped during the show he quickly replied "NO."

Latest resources

Back