• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aircraft RENTAL RATES - 2005??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
.... I put my trusty faith in the autopilot, crawled in back. No one at the controls! Unzipped the body bag. Squatted over the body, a foot on either side of the dead body. Blasted my load.....man that never felt so good. Zipped up the body bag and crawled back up front. In DSM, I've never heard a bunch of funeral home directors complaint about a body's smell while unloading in all my life. I stayed in the plane because I was laughing my-ass-off so hard.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Geezus effing Christ!!!

he's probably lying, snakum. isn't this an aviation urban legend? personally, i think he's lying. to do such a reprehensible act, showing such blatant disregard for the deceased, shows you what kind of a person he is.

Vavso said:
Hey Jetblue Why are you so caught up with yourself 6500 hours tt and a FO on for Jet Blue a commendable position but dont try walking on water yet you might drown ! Yea I know I have 630 hours but do not puff my chest up like you get over yourself . First you totally blow a guys career chances out of the water for a possible violation of TFR now this post?. Give me a Freakin break ! vavso

PS I wonder how your fellow JB guys really like you ?? Or do you keep the cockiness away from work ???

I'd be talking **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** too if I was 28 and workin on the big stuff. Hell yeah!

SDCFI said:
Don't know this for a fact, but I heard ERAU is charging along the lines of $230/hr dual for the Seminole...ouch!

You could learn to fly helos for quite a bit less than that.

C150 in Montgomery County, MD-- $50 solo/$90 dual

jetbluedog said:
Isn't it amazing what Mommy and Daddy will fork out to their UND and ERAU college kids so they can be a "glamorous" airline pilot?? Christ!

I went to the Unversity of Illinois, got a degree in business......but did my flight training on the side. Paid $38/hour in a C152 and an additional $10/hr with an instructor.

You guys do the MATH......look at the money I saved to get my time and ratings.......and I'm now flying for JetBlue at age 28!!

Big **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**.. I was a millionaire at thirty!!

as214 said:
Big **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**.. I was a millionaire at thirty!!
you want to spread the love and finance my training? i'm almost done with my private... you could pay for me up through CFII....

mattpilot said:
EDIT: btw, if ERAU's credit hours weren't so freakin expensive, i'd switch in a heartbeat! Spartan charges $230 per credit hour and i think ERAU is 3 times that much, no?

I think you hit the nail there....The Hourly Rates at ERAU are very comparable with local FBO's, and sometimes actually cheaper. However.....there tuition is getting stupid....I know its doubled since I went to school there.....

and if anyone knows any parents who'd like to pay for someone else's college, PM me....cause I'm pretty sure I get a few student loan bills each month....

you guys that assume its mommy and daddy's money piss me off......then you think your hot **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** at Jetblue......whats their payscale?? Oh yea....never mind....

Latest resources

Back