Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k guys, back off a little, I flew for a Delta Connection carrier for four years, I know the difference.

I posted the article in the majors board because some Delta guys come here and don't cruise the regionals board.

Tell you what, take a look at this picture, see if it doesn't have anything to do with Delta:

Cleveland picture.

Excellent Post

Looks like Delta, Smells like Delta but "it aint no Delta", at least to pilots. Average Joe does not distinguish the difference even though the article states the fact. What can you do?

2300tt ??

2300tt ??

I am ex-military and legacy. Worked as safety rep for ALPA. Total time has rarely something to do with incidents/accidents. In fact numbers prove the opposite, due to a number of other factors (over-confidence or not-happening to me syndrome, to name two).

2300tt ??

I am ex-military and legacy. Worked as safety rep for ALPA. Total time has rarely something to do with incidents/accidents. In fact numbers prove the opposite, due to a number of other factors (over-confidence or not-happening to me syndrome, to name two).

I dont' care who you are!! Total time does have something to do with it!!! 2300 itsn't that much time!!!

I dont' care!! Total time that low does have something to do with it!!! 2300 itsn't that much time!!!

So you're implying that everyone with 2300 or less will run off a runway ? Again, statistics prove the opposite. And AGAIN, not defending hiring low-time pilots, just stating facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back