Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum time in the left seat at SA is 2500 hrs. Minimum time in the right seat is 1500 hours. I understand that the captain is a CKA on the aircraft.

Minimum hours are correct, Wrong about the check airman.... although I have flown with the captain and he is a good, level headed guy. We are all anxiously awaiting results

FWIW the local Faux News channel was interviewing one of the passengers on the flight, Cleveland Indians Hall of Fame baseball player Bob Fellers of all people, who stated that the pilot should be "exonerated of all chargers, it wasn't his fault." He actaully spoke with some knowledge as he said they were in the sun until over the approach lights, then complete white out, then back in the sun by the time they had come to a stop at the end of the runway.

I can be like you????? LOL!!! Posting 5 per day with 8500 posts!! Delta mainline pilot that has no class, can't debate, no life or hobbys (sry, you lift weights didn't want to leave that out cuz it comes in handy when ur giving 737plt the reach around!) One that can't wait to hang out on his computer 24/7!!!! Yea... some day I hope to BE JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

I'll take my Dash 8!! 3 quarters of million dollar property!! Yukon and Ridgeline, my house on the water, my wife and baby girl over ur life any day!!!

I didn't know there were so many cheap houses up on brokeback mountain!
I bet your boyfriend is real proud of you!

Know your role son!!!!!
It's laughing at pathetick pukes like you! All that experience you bring with that interstate flying.....You da man!

Like I said, 'Dont throw rocks at a Man with a machine gun'!!!!!!
I'd hardly call your watergun a machine gun sport!

You crack me up lil' man!!!!
Likewise, punk!

Now go plan ur retirement!!!!
Which is still 10x better than anything a soon to be out of work us airways express prop driver will have!

I can be like you????? LOL!!! Posting 5 per day with 8500 posts!! Delta mainline pilot that has no class, can't debate, no life or hobbys (sry, you lift weights didn't want to leave that out cuz it comes in handy when ur giving 737plt the reach around!) One that can't wait to hang out on his computer 24/7!!!! Yea... some day I hope to BE JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

I'll take my Dash 8!! 3 quarters of million dollar property!! Yukon and Ridgeline, my house on the water, my wife and baby girl over ur life any day!!!

Know your role son!!!!!

Like I said, 'Dont throw rocks at a Man with a machine gun'!!!!!!

You crack me up lil' man!!!!

Now go plan ur retirement!!!!

Wow, another great post. Love it. Hey, I am 41 and have plenty of time for retirement, especially since I will be getting about $200,000 before taxes (after the 65 cents on the dollar is added) for the equity stake, and probably another 60-70 grand from the pension note---which will be divided a couple ways--last year (2006), this year (o7) and next year (08) will be filled to the max for the 401K--that is $44,000 a year son, each year. Then the rest will be taxed, but enough left over to fill my roth IRA's and my wife's roth. My wife has her own 401K at her work (she does very well), so I think we have that covered.

And as far as hanging out at my computer 24/7---you know that isn't true. I do fly, and when I do it is usually turns to really nice places, like St Thomas or San Juan. (they are islands in the Carribbean if you didn't know, the body of water south of Florida....) And if I layover, I do stay at great places you may never see. But wait, you could apply to Delta, we are hiring....And, watch out for those ASA RJs entering the pattern at New Bern, they may run you over.....Mr. Machine gun....yeah right. More like pellet gun. I must be a howitzer. (that is what my wife says)

Bye Bye--General Lee

especially since I will be getting about $200,000 before taxes

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your are a FO on the 75/76 right? Where is 200k a year on this pay scale!!!! I know your not topped out!!! So lets say you are 108.00hr and will say your paycredit avg. 90hrs a month!!! hmmmmmm 9,720.00!!! After tax man jumps in and 401k... your bringing in about 6200.00 a month... and times 12 months!!!!

Your barely gonna go over 100 grand!!!! Pretax maybe 130,000!!! lol Too funny!!!! Plus if you file jointly you can only contribute 4,000 a year to your roth (combined) And more concessions are on the way!!!
Know your role!

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/legacy/delta.html

Last edited:
Your barely gonna go over 100 grand!!!! lol Too funny!!!!

Unbelievable.....A dhc-8 cpt laughing and ridiculing a guy that's (now get this w/ sarcasm) barely gonna go over 100 grand!!!! (ok, sarcasm off)

Piedmont 8th yr pay, dch-8 cpt......$57/hr.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bet you can afford that 3/4 of a million dollar love palace on brokeback mountain!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Keep them coming boy, you're really on a roll!

Unbelievable.....A dhc-8 cpt laughing and ridiculing a guy that's (now get this w/ sarcasm) barely gonna go over 100 grand!!!! (ok, sarcasm off)

Piedmont 8th yr pay, dch-8 cpt......$57/hr.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bet you can afford that 3/4 of a million dollar love palace on brokeback mountain!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Keep them coming boy, you're really on a roll!

Hmmm, 74k to fly a 37 seat airplane!!! And a spouse that makes even more!!

Know your Role Son!!!!

You two are way to easy to get a rise out of!!!! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back