• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny stuff WSurf.

I vote for experience also. More flight time equals more decision making skills based on experience. You can't argue that fact.....and I wouldn't use "APLA experience" as a biblical source of reference.

do you guys hold hands after T/O?

All that in an airplane that can't go over 190 in a descent (with a tailwind), or above 10,000!

Like when not to talk!

I hear ya!! Doesn't really matter what aircraft you fly when it comes to experience!! That just shows your ignorance.
There are many bush pilots that know more about aviation then any of us! I am sure a V1 cut in the simulator of Dash 8 is a lot more work then an 737, etc, etc!!
Its hard work pushing buttons!!!
You learn your airplane, gain experience flying it and hope to god you have a safe flying career! My Dad was a military pilot and each day he came home and gained some kind of experince each time he flew! You learn each and every day of your life!!

But anyway!! Know your role!!! And go push some buttons!!

I hear ya!! Doesn't really matter what aircraft you fly when it comes to experience!! That just shows your ignorance.
There are many bush pilots that know more about aviation then any of us! I am sure a V1 cut in the simulator of Dash 8 is a lot more work then an 737, etc, etc!!
Its hard work pushing buttons!!!
You learn your airplane, gain experience flying it and hope to god you have a safe flying career! My Dad was a military pilot and each day he came home and gained some kind of experince each! You learn each and every day of your life!!

But anyway!! Know your role!!! And go push some buttons!!

Button pushing is hard work. But someone has to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, have some of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And know your role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Button pushing is hard work. But someone has to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, have some of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And know your role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right!!! Don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!!!!!!

Know your role!!!

lol

Now you and GL go back to pension planning!!!!

Thats right!!! Don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!!!!!!

Know your role!!!

lol

Now you and GL go back to pension planning!!!!

Very constructive comment.

I feel sorry you are stuck in the Dash-8 after 11 years.

I guess those SWA pilots in Burbank a few years back had plenty of experience as well as the AA crew that ran off the runway in LIT years ago. I've been at the regionals and now at a major and let me tell you that because you have 10,000 + hours does not make you a super pilot. I have flown with a few "experienced" captains that sure seem to have couldn't happen to me syndrome.

I guess those SWA pilots in Burbank a few years back had plenty of experience as well as the AA crew that ran off the runway in LIT years ago. I've been at the regionals and now at a major and let me tell you that because you have 10,000 + hours does not make you a super pilot. I have flown with a few "experienced" captains that sure seem to have couldn't happen to me syndrome.

I never disagreed with that!!!! Of course you can have experience and lack common sense! Common sense is something that isn't taught, you have it or don't. Your right, you can have 10,000 and great experience, but no common sense!

I was saying that experience counts for something........ Thats it!!! Thats what the discussion was about.

Very constructive comment.

I feel sorry you are stuck in the Dash-8 after 11 years.

Sorry, Dash 8 for 7 years!! And why feel sorry? Love the plane, make good money flying it!! Live on the water in base! Started applying to only cargo companies! Soooooooooooo-------->Know your Role!!!

And here is some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy this thread is off and running now!!! Sorry I gotta go back to my Jack Danial Single Barrel on ICE!!! You two remember 'To know your roles' and you'll be alright!!!

More????? Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Jack Danial? Is that some new fruity concoction that highly experienced prop pilots are mixing these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back