Aircraft Brokers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aircraft Brokers....

You know that alert and explosion sound that Clark Howard has on his radio program? That's going off in my head right now. Saying that Dassault is not going to rip you off, especially on a pre-owned is like saying that the local car dealership wouldn't rip you off. Ford Pinto or Falcon 50EX, they are the same. Get a broker to represent you- have him protect your side of the deal- he'll find a quality airplane and arrange the escrow, pre-purchase inspection, etc. Then he'll stand behind the airplane after that as well- a good broker doesn't just sell you the airplane and walk away with a check. He'll stay in the deal for the life of the airplane and hopefully sell it for you when you move up to the Global Express.A good broker becomes as much of an extension of your flight department as your MRO shop.

- LXA

I'm sure Dassault makes a living from ripping off their owners. I also think all airplane companys are in the business to take advantage of owners. Your funny dude!

Think you should pay those airplane brokers fees and get your kickback. If you can't trust Dassault in buying a plane. I would never buy one from them in the first place.

The airplane companys I have dealt with in the past. Have excellent reputations, unlike your brokers.

Makes a lot of sense. You fly an airplane so you know how to buy them.

Falcon is a non profit entity looking out for rich guys who can afford $40 million jets. Right.....

Just how dumb can you be? Go buy your boss a jet....

Aircraft Brokers...

Makes a lot of sense. You fly an airplane so you know how to buy them.

Falcon is a non profit entity looking out for rich guys who can afford $40 million jets. Right.....

Just how dumb can you be? Go buy your boss a jet....

I noticed you never have very many positive post on here. Seems to me your into flamebait comments.

Don't know if a bigger font helps to prove a point or not. Maybe it helps after drinking a few beers on a Friday night.

I have good friends that could not make it flying, so decided making a living as airplane brokers. They might be able to find you planes for sale, but most people can by themselves. The paperwork is also no big mystery to figuare out. Maybe a good pre-buy inspection from a Falcon maintenance place.

This is really rocket scientist stuff....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back