• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airbus wins order for 52 single-aisle jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does AMR even operate any Airbus types? It wouldn't seem to make sense to add an entirely new fleet with no commonality to anything they currently fly.

One thing to concider is that FedEx is in the market for a lot of 757s and Boeing isn't producing them anymore. I heard a rumor that FedEx was going to buy all of Americans 757s... who knows....

Cheers,
Scott

The lappings of line pilots hungry to snap-up any flying that comes down the pike....
it's Spirit. My buddy just confirmed.

Does AMR even operate any Airbus types? It wouldn't seem to make sense to add an entirely new fleet with no commonality to anything they currently fly.

It would with a merger with an airbus carrier (LCC?)...

Doesn't spirit already have an order for airbuses that they've deffered? This article quotes a new order.

While I admire the faith in Ual, it is just not gonna happen. You guys are being set up for a merger/parting out.

Sad, but true! But wait a minute! haven't we heard all year long that uncle tittie was going to place a replacement aircraft order by year end? The outstanding managment team at UAL is trying to manipulate the quadratic fundamental equivalent flux capacitor of the market fluctuation to determine the proper outcome suited to the misnomer of the situation. Isn't that what we have been hearing all year? 25 more days and we will find out!

Latest resources

Back