Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sperfly

Looking for any updated interview gouge. All I can find on the sites are a little dated. Also if anyone who is currently flying there I would like to hear your opinions as to what kind of company AWAC is. Thanks.

You can PM me, the boys at whisky don't like to hang out our dirty laundry for the internet to see. Well most of us at least.

I do not think we have ran a class since October of 06. We have had no movement since then, rumors of a March class still but I am not 100% sure. People are trying to get out and go elsewhere so I think we should start hiring soon.

Pro's
Overall good people to fly with.. Good contract.. Easy going.. Good training

Con's
Bases, bad management, schedules, PHL (see bases), since we did not grow and Crj200's are not wanted our flying continues to get worse with longer days and more legs.

Overall, a great pilot group with a uncertain future. I have been happy here minus the bases.

Last edited:
You can PM me, the boys at whisky don't like to hang out our dirty laundry for the internet to see. Well most of us at least.

Same here feel free to PM me with questions. It is a great place to work, great contract, and no clue what is going to happen in the weeks, months, years to come!

Air Wisconsin pilot recruiters are supposed to be at the April 24th aviationinterviews.com job fair, so i would think they're hiring again soon.

g

I actually just checked in to the La Quinta up here in Appleton Wi. Interview is on Tuesday and I plan on attending the sim prep tomorrow. If anyone has any good recent interview gouge please feel free to send it my way or pm me. Thanks and hopefully all will go well.

Hey sperfly-- When did you submit your resume to AWAC? How long was the turnaround before they called you? I just submitted a resume last week... and I'm not expecting to hear from them too soon. I'd like to hear how your interview goes. Best of luck!

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes. I was in a similar situation when I interviewed (old gouge) and I found out that the gouge hasn't changed for a LONNGGG time. Have a good attitude and you'll be fine. If they bring you to ATW its yours to lose man.

Latest resources

Back