• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks guys, and mtnmama I got a call two weeks ago and probably put an online app about a month prior to that hope that helps and I will hopefully know something by around three tomorrow. Well back to the AIM and Jepp charts for now.

I think the good ole Budgetel became a LaQuinta...which is Spanish for "Leinies at the Texas Roadhouse."

and spotted cow...... i had many a spotted cow at the budgetel. As for studying your aim and jepps, if the interview is still anything like when I interviewed, you will soon realize that is completely un-necessary. Just do well in the sim and don't be a complete tool and you will be fine.

As for studying your aim and jepps, if the interview is still anything like when I interviewed, you will soon realize that is completely un-necessary. Just do well in the sim and don't be a complete tool and you will be fine.

Agreed.....I spent the night before studying all of that then only was asked 3 technical questions.....as cliched as it sounds, they are looking for people that will fit well within the pilot group.....like the Hoff said, be cool and it will be fine

Latest resources

Back