• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sperfly- Congrats! Did AWAC say how many new hire classes they are planning to run (I know they are one a month)? Because of obligations to my current job, I can't start until summer... I talked with someone there who said I'd be able to interview and wait in a pool until I can start. I hope (provided my interview is successful) that they will still be running classes.

Sperfly- Congrats! Did AWAC say how many new hire classes they are planning to run (I know they are one a month)? Because of obligations to my current job, I can't start until summer... I talked with someone there who said I'd be able to interview and wait in a pool until I can start. I hope (provided my interview is successful) that they will still be running classes.

Rumor is another class early april, and the upgrade mill has restarted. I have also heard rumors of classes through at least this summer, so it looks good for you. As others might have eluded though... if you live on the east coast this is a good place to be, if you commute from the midwest or so, I would look at other alternatives.

How do they figure senority in a new hire class?

Um...that's CheeseHEADS. HEADS man! That's what happens when you start hiring outside of the homeland;)

Is that homeland, or homeboy land?

Just got a call from Sara for an interview next month on the 10th.:D Hopefully I won't make an a$$ of myself and if anybody has some good advice for the interview feel free to let me know.

Just got a call from Sara for an interview next month on the 10th.:D Hopefully I won't make an a$$ of myself and if anybody has some good advice for the interview feel free to let me know.

Don't make an a$$ out of yourself ;)

Hopefully I won't make an a$$ of myself and if anybody has some good advice for the interview feel free to let me know.

That might be kinda hard for a southern boy like yourself! Plus...according to Stuart...you need to EARN that multi time!

That might be kinda hard for a southern boy like yourself! Plus...according to Stuart...you need to EARN that multi time!
According to him none of us should be flying anything w/two engines...now that I think about it he might be right

Latest resources

Back