Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
illeagle said:
I'm not saying I'm ace of the base, but I wouldn't call myself low time...2500TT 1500 dual given and 900ME? Low time to be a GV captain...

Ooops...sorry about that. Didn't mean to be insulting at all. Pay attention to the rest of the message though about the turbine experience. You need to get it somewhere to fill out your resume.

illeagle said:
I really need to make more $ and get out of my current 135 job which is a seasonal piston. 2500TT 900ME . Flt Options, Flexjet, Netjets, Regionals, 7-Eleven, WW You DO? My crystal ball is MEL'd

With that kinda time you can go to any regional you want. If you live on the east coast, I would recommend looking hard at Air Willy.

J32driver said:
With that kinda time you can go to any regional you want. If you live on the east coast, I would recommend looking hard at Air Willy.
Air Willy, Would that be Air Wisconsin?

Dca

So your thoughts of a new hire F/O getting DCA are not good?? They are advertising they are short pilots for the DCA location. So if I did hold DCA I would most likely be stuck on reserve for quite some time??? Leaving a job where I hold a deascent line but commute for a job where I'm on reserve at home and flying out of DCA?? hmm.......... What to do??? Depends how they treat your folks on reserve?? Where I'm at they treat the reserve pilots like complete Sh!t!!! Input is helpful....... Thanx,

At the current level of attrition I don't think anyone will be on reserve very long unless you go to PHL. That seems to be were everyone over 1 year of seniority decided to go. And as for how they treat reserves, well it is reserve but its better than were I was before. 2 hour call out, the union is discussing with the company to raise that to 3 or 4 hours. Normal scheduale is 5 on 3 off. Better pack for 5 though even if they only give you an out and back things tend to change.

Latest resources

Back